Wednesday, October 21, 2009

News Journal

A few days ago the News Journal wrote an article about a race that I was part of this past weekend. Here´s the link so you can check out what they wrote:

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009910130303

And just today I noticed a lil' vid was also added onto the article, which was posted on the web-page delawaretoday.com (I swear I did not make the image for the video be mine, that's just how it came up, and that's kinda awesome I guess):



It's kind of funny. The narrator explains how in this kinetic race people "decorated their bicycles" and then mine, well, its totally not a bicycle; and he also happens to say the word "bicycle" when my piece and I show up in the video.

PS: I will soon post more information about this piece and the places it has gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment